Why define a category against my links?
1. Defining a category helps you find your bookmarks quickly in your basket.
2. You can put as many links you wish under a specific category.
3. So when you enter or search inside a category (eg. Design) you will able to find all your design related links inside it.
Why define tags against my links?
1. Defining tags against a bookmark will help you to find bookmarks in much filtered way.
2. You can search with your saved tags, you will easily find the links saved with those tags in your Basket.
3. If you are saving a link related to a Photoshop trick, then you can save it under eg: 'Design' category and can put tags like 'photoshop', 'masking' against it.